- Shipping Terms
- By placing an order, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 21 years of age, and that he/she will be responsible for the shipment being received by a person at least 21 years of age. All goods must be paid for in full prior to delivery. All goods are sold in Ohio and the title is passed to the buyer at the time of the sale. Buckeye Craft Beer LLC (BCB) makes no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import beverages containing alcohol. By placing an order, you authorize BCB to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. The Buyer is reminded that various states impose limitations on the quantity of alcoholic beverages, which may be purchased and brought into their jurisdiction without requiring the purchaser, the seller or the shipper to possess certain licenses or permits. BCB, as a condition of sale, assumes no obligation and bears no responsibility whatsoever for applying for or obtaining any such permits or licenses. Therefore, the Buyer is strongly advised to investigate such limitations and to determine the manner in which alcoholic beverages may lawfully be brought. The Buyer is responsible for all applicable excise, use and sales taxes due their state related to the purchase of any taxable goods.
Returns & Damage
Returns cost us money and ultimately increase the prices by an exponential amount. In order to keep our costs as low as possible we do not allow returns.
If the shipment has been damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so we can resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
- Monthly Club Terms
- How long is the membership term?
Your membership is month to month and you can cancel at anytime. Log into your account to manager your membership.
Can I pause my subscription?
Yes, login into your account to manager your membership.
Can I choose the type of beer in my subscription?
Although you cannot choose specific beers that you would like to receive, you can choose the style of beer you would like to receive. For example if you choose "light" you will receive Pilsners, Pale Ales, Session IPAs and Ciders.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. • To improve our website in order to better serve you. • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. • To quickly process your transactions. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions • Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. • Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses. • Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. • Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters. • Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. • Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. • Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at • Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
www.BuckeyeCraftBeer.com 303 e market st germantown, Ohio 45327 United States email@example.com (513) 788-1222 Last Edited on 2016-10-14